size 0.8 MB / 0.8 MB
SN01-G is a dynamic range compression inspired by two classic VCA bus compressors of UK and US variety.
It has linked feed-forward topology, with highly variable knee, optional internal side-chain filtering and ‘push’ effect, and adjustable wet/dry ratio (alongside the mandatory controls for threshold, ratio, gain, and envelope). The plug-in is designed to work both as musically pleasing bus glue while also being an efficient channel insert with low ASIO/CPU footprint.
- Threshold from +20dB to -20dB.
- Ratio from 1:1 to infinity (brick-wall).
- Gain up to +24dB.
- Attack in range from 0.03ms to 30ms.
- Release in range from 50ms to 2 seconds.
- Adjustable knee width 0-24dB (0dB = hard-knee).
- Adjustable knee strength (0% = hard knee).
- 2 optional filters for internal side-chain.
- Optional ‘push’ effect for more extreme compression.
- Dry/wet control for parallel compression.
- No saturation modelling.
SN01_x64 ( 0.8 MB )
SN01 ( 0.8 MB )