size 1.5 MB / 1.3 MB
Room Reverb lets you add reverberation to your recordings in your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
Nowadays, people often record in very “dry” places, which is good for editing the recording, but leads to an unnatural sound because the human ear is so used to reverberation. Room Reverb brings your recording back to life by adding the desired reverberation.
For the experts: Room Reverb uses the implementation of Moorer’s early reflection model and Jon Dattorro’s Progenitor Reverb from the Freeverb3 signal processing library.
- Mono/stereo to stereo algorithmic reverb.
- Many presets from small rooms to very large rooms.
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison.
- Separate level controls for all reverb parts.
- Stereo width control.
- Resizeable user interface.
- Built-in explanation of all plugin parameters.
- Easy to set up and use.
RoomReverb-Windows ( 1.5 MB )
RoomReverb-Linux ( 1.3 MB )