SN02-G VU Meter
size 0.6 MB / 0.6 MB
SN02-G VU Meter is a mono / stereo /mid-side VU meter VST plug-in that can save you from headaches and potential VU metering analysis paralysis.
- It takes very little space while preserving comfortable readability–most VU meters I’ve tried fit one meter where SN02-G fits two (ok, it’s more like 66-75% of SN02-G), while the size of gauges is still roughly comparable.
- SN02-G has all controls directly on the front panel.
- It has only four fixed nominal reference levels for 0dBvu (-12, -14, -18, and -20 dBFS) — go, figure.
- It’s a two-in-one package — you can put it on mono or stereo track (or switch the mode of the track) and it will/should behave accordingly (see manual for details).
- When inserted on a stereo track you can select the display of summed mono on both meters, LR, or M/S respectively.
- It has a switchable max. value needle with hold duration of 1 second.
- Sample peak leds with hold duration of 300 ms.
- Scribble strip (can be “peeled off” by deleting all text).
- Switching between normal GUI and a larger version (1.45x).
SN02G-VU-Meter ( 0. 6 MB )
SN02G-VU-Meter_x64 ( 0.6 MB )