size 1.94 MB
Guitar Amp Sim is a stereoguitar amp simulator.
- Tone controls for treble, mid, and bass.
- Brightness control with lead setting enhancing 106, 254, 1923, and 5447 Hz frequencies and bass setting enhancing 58, 112, 374, and 1187 Hz frequencies.
- Filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, band reject, and peaking filters and frequency readout of cutoff.
- Master volume control.
- Bypass on/off switch with momentary “amp power up sound” and glowing amp tube animation.
- Comes with 10 presets and capability to save your own presets.
GuitarAmpSim3 ( 1.94 MB )