size 0.93 MB
Bionicdelay is a vintage tape echo unit.
It gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel. suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays.
- tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering
- separate control of delay time for left and right channel
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a notelength (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer)
- “Drift” parameter creates delays wandering to the left or to right in the stereo field
- press the “Ping Pong” button to create delays alternating between left and right speaker
- parameter “Smooth” creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay
- parameter “Stereo Width”
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers
bionicdelay1_2 ( 0.93 MB )