S Pulser v1.0 WiN macOS
size 12 MB
Enhance your music with this user-friendly plugin, designed to help you effortlessly create captivating and rhythmic melodies. Ideal for music producers, sound designers, musicians, and DJs alike, this versatile tool is available for free download. Give it a try and explore new ways to streamline your music-making process.
The Main Usage
– Simply create rhythm and pulses for any kinds of sound.
– Enhance the ambiance of your reverb tracks with a distinctive and unique reverb pulse effect.
– Create more unique FX sounds.
– Design unique sound effects either for your music or film score.
– Transform your chord progressions into an exciting and rhythmic masterpiece with ease.
– Simply apply side chain ducking effect to your sound.
– Apply unique pulse effect to the mid or side frequencies of your stereo tracks separately.
– Simply make your melodies sound cooler…
This parameter controls the intensity level of the pulse effect applied by the plug-in, giving you control over the overall impact of the effect.
This controls the duration during which the plug-in mutes the audio and then gradually brings it back to its original volume level, creating the pulse effect.
There 10 rates to choose for different pulse effects, from 1/1 to 1/32.
There is built-in volume output control in S Pulser which allows you to control the amount of output amplitude.
S Pulser includes presets created by industry professionals, for specific instruments, and effect styles.
Undo and Redo options are built inside the plugin so you no longer need to worry about losing setting values.
The built-in on and off switch in the plugin is specially useful for automation process, for avoiding any clicks in the sound.
This adds a delay before the plug-in initiates the ducking operation, which lets you decide whether you want the transients of the audio to remain audible.
Balance the effect of the plug-in between the mid and the side frequencies of your stereo tracks.
The GUI scale may range from 80% to 150%, making the plugin display nicely on any monitor screen sizes.
Windows: Windows 7 – Windows 11
Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13) and up.
Intel, M1 & M2 chip
VST, VST3, AU
32-bit and 64-bit
SPulser ( 12 MB )