size 2.72 MB / 2.75 MB / 10.6 MB / 3.75 MB
PG-8X is inspired by the Roland JX-8P with the PG-800 programmer.
The synth architecture is a standard 2-oscillator > Filter > VCA design. These elements can be modulated by a common LFO and one of two ENVELOPEs.
The PG-8X is patch compatible with the JX-8P and can read and write JX-8P Sysex data.
- Up to 12 voice polyphony.
- 2 DCO’s with Saw, Square, Pulse, Noise.
- Hard Sync and Ring Modulation.
- 2 exponential envelop generators.
- 24 dB resonant LP filter.
- HP filter (3 stages).
- Stereo Chorus.
- Import and Export of JX-8P Sysex data.
- Detailed manual
Note : a folder named “patches” included in the zip contains 22 Sysex files to get started.
PG-8X_2.0.12_Win32 ( 2.72 MB )
PG-8X_2.0.12_Win64 ( 2.75 MB )
PG-8X_2.0.12_MacApp ( 10.6 MB )
PG-8X_2.0.12_MacVST ( 3.75 MB )