size 1.2 MB / 3.6 MB
T-Force Delay is a dual mode delay effect device. It can be used to add an echo effect to your sound.
Its feedback signal can be modulated with filters and a degrader, to emulate the old vinage style analog tape echo effects. It can produce simple stereo delays, but also can be switched to ping pong mode for that typical left/right pingpong echo effect. it also has a flanger to create some crazy flanger effects on the feedback signal.
- Effect device for using as insert effect or send effect.
- Power switch – can be switched off to turn the plugin into bypass mode.
- Sync switch for switching between free mode and host sync mode for the delay time.
- Switch for enabling ping pong mode.
- Delay time control – controls the time of the delay.
- Feedback control – controls the feedback signal length.
- Mix control for the dry signal.
- Mix control for the wet signal.
- All controls are fully automatable.
- Filter – used to create that typical analog tape echo style lowpass/high pass filter fitlering effect in the feedback signal.
- Degrader – used to create a degrade/downsampling the effect in the feedback signal.
- Adds a flanger effect to the wet signal.
- Rate control – used to control the tempo rate of the modulation
- Depth control – used to control the modulation depth..
- Feedback control – used to control the amount how strong the flanged signal will fed back into the flanger which results in a more “metallic” sound.
- Mix control – used to control how strong the flanger effect will be added to the wet signal.
T-Force_Delay ( 1.2 MB )
T-Force_Delay_x64 ( 3.6 MB )