size 9.92 MB
Mastering LPEQ is linear phase equalizer dedicated to mastering.
Made from a collaboration between Quantum-Music and the Electrical Engineering Department of the École polytechnique de Montréal, the objective was to build the most transparent equalizer possible using signal processing theory.
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz.
- Resolution: 16, 24, 32 bits.
- Range: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Left/Right or Mid/Side operation.
- Peak detection.
- ± 6dB gain on 8 mono or 4 stereo channels.
- Fixed 30Hz Low-Cut and 18kHz High-Cut.
- Solo buttons for individual channels.
- Separate Gain knobs for individual channels and one input gain control.
- Peak metering with VU & peak indicator.
- True Linear phase processing.
- Innovative Bandwidth & Precision controls.
QuantumMasteringLPEQ ( 9.92 MB )