size 9.23 MB
DoubleSix is a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- 6 operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off.
- Every operator has a clipper.
- 2 octave sequencers.
- 3 envelopes with retrigger mode on BPM rates.
- 3 LFOs with 19 different waveforms with 16 different BPM speeds and free rate mode.
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. You can disable the envelope to save some CPU. All envelopes have a time knob.
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width.
- 11 different waveforms for the operators.
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 5 different filters types (low-pass 12db / low-pass 24db / low-pass db32 / hi-pass / band-pass).
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes.
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control
- Master and volume envelopes.
- One BPM LFO for PMD operator 1 to 6, pitch 1 to 6 and cutoff.
- Chorus, stereo delay, gater and phaser effects.
- MIDI Learn.
- 128 preset + 32 made by Cuppa
DoubleSix ( 9.23 MB )