size 1.80 MB
Versatile 3 Oscillator LO-FI synthesizer.
Not an emulation of any particular chip, it’s much more powerful than that. bLO-FIsh incorporates classic chip type (8 bit) sounds with more traditional synth elements to bring on a huge sonic range. Flexible, extensive modulation plus a 16-step gate for more musical and rhythmic options. Plus, bLO-FIsh has a distortion effect and a CPU-friendly reverb to garnish your 8 bit feast.
- 3 Wave Oscillators with Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Square and two different widths of Pulse waves.
- Audio quality is switchable between standard, 16 bit/44 khz operation and 8 bit/22 khz LO-FI mode.
- Graphic amplitude ADSRs.
- Output routing options to either filter, both filters, or no filter (straight to effects section).
- Hard sync feedback loop – each oscillator hard syncs to the next and #3 syncs to #1.
- 2 Fast-response SV Filters with Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Band Reject modes.
- Graphic ADSRs routable to cutoff, resonance, or both. Control over amount of envelope applied
- Pan and volume controls.
- Filters operate on a parallel basis (they are independent of each other).
- CheapoDisto – no frills distortion device.
- Efficient reverb unit. Normal, gated and freeze modes.
- 2 Tempo-synced LFOs with wave modification options (shaping, folding).
- 1 Free LFO, 2 – Graphic ADSRs (modulation also possible from velocity, aftertouch and mod wheel).
- 16 step Trance style gate, synced to tempo. Mixes independently with all 3 Oscillators.
- 6 slot Modulation Matrix with 10 selectable sources and 69 selectable targets, user defined.
bLO-FIshFree ( 1.80 MB )