size 6 MB / 20 MB
G395a is an early 70s discrete / Class A 3-Band EQ with selectable mid and fixed hi/lo frequencies.
Vintage transformer models on both the inputs and outputs.
In digital world, we have auto-gain compensation, now! EQ moves won’t affect gain of signal instead tone! And also, oversampling will make it smoother!
- LOW: fixed 60 Hz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps.
- HIGH: fixed 10 kHz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps .
- MIDS: 700 Hz – 1 – 1.4 – 2 – 3 kHz with 0 to 8 dB gain 2 dB steps.
- PLUGIN LABEL (Bottom right): Bypass button. It’s red and when you click it to bypass plugin, it will turn to white.
- ANALOG OBSESSION LOGO: Oversampling. It will turn to red when oversampling is engaged. Also, show you a notification.
You will notice plugin’s file is named as “GGGGa”. But you will see it in DAW as “G305a”.
G395a ( 6 MB )
G395a.pkg ( 20 MB )