size 16 MB / 36 MB
BritPre is a classic british Mic/Line preamp with Lowpass and Highpass filters.
It has two modules with independent bypass. Also, it has phase invert button.
- GAIN: Preamp gain -20 to 40dB with 5dB steps.
- OUTPUT: Final output control of plugins. If you bypass preamp section, you can still use output control with filter section.
- HPF: OFF, 45, 70, 160, 360Hz.
- LPF: OFF, 8, 6, 4, 2kHz.
- MIC: Mic Preamp switch. Default position is Line amp.
- PHASE: Phase invert button.
- ANALOG OBSESSION: This label is clickable. It will turn to red and engage Oversampling (4x).
BritPre_1.0 ( 16 MB )
BritPre_1.0.pkg ( 36 MB )