size 2 MB / 4 MB
Lost-Tapes effect is based on tape emulation, but do not claim to model any hardware model.
Lost-tapes modify with character your sound with state of the art algorithms. Plugins can be used mainly on instruments (like guitar, vocals or keyboards.), but also on stem track like drum-kit or stacked chord track.
- Tape-type buttons affects mainly the frequency bandwith.
- Artifact add glitch and increase distorsion.
- Depth increase the tape effect.
- Rate increase flutter frequency.
- Crunch button add more harmonic distorsion.
- Mix effect allow you to mix dry sound ans effected sound.
- Noise slider allow you to increase noise volume.
- Stereo mode add unique wide stereo (especialy effective on synth lead or electric keyboard).
- Resizable Gui.
- Strong anti-aliasing algorithm.
- Low cpu consumption.
- Built-in preset.
- Operatings systems : Windows 7/8/10/11 – Linux 64bit – MacOs (Intel only).
- Plugin format : VST3 – AudioUnit.
- Audio host buffer size : [64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048].
- Sampling frequency : [44.1KHz ; 192KHz].
LostTapes_1v02_Win64 ( 2 MB )
Lost-Tapes_1v03_1v04_MacOS_IntelOnly ( 2 MB )
LostTapes_Linux ( 4 MB )