size 1.52 MB
Spattle is a simple spacerplugin.
Sounds very nice on 60’s organ-sounds.
- SIZE= length of the reverb-tail.
- WIDTH= amount of pre-delay.
- DAMP= cuts the highs of the reverb.
- MIX= amount of reverb in your signal.
- TIME: delay time.
- FDBCK: repeats.
- LPF: cutoff-frequency of the lowpass filter (the filter only affects the repeats).
- MIX: amount of delay in your signal.
- WETNESS crossfades the incomming signal with the output of the effect (when used as send fx, the incomming signal is boosted).
spattle ( 1.52 MB )