size 0.6 MB / 0.7 MB
SN03/SN03-G is a tape sound emulation plug-in.
It takes the key components of analog tape recorders and gives the user tools to create a properly calibrated “custom tape machine” that operates in the range of 7.5 to 30 IPS, while conforming to NAB, IEC, and AES equalization standards.
The plug-in is designed with ASIO/CPU footprint that allows use of many instances for cumulative effect.
- Input gain +/- 24dB.
- Output gain +/- 24dB.
- NAB, IEC (15 IPS), AES (30 IPS) EQ modes.
- Adjustable recording EQ (LF +/- 10dB, HF +/- 14dB).
- Adjustable reproduction EQ (LF +/- 10dB, HF +/- 14dB).
- Adjustable “head bump” frequency from 65Hz to 105Hz.
- Adjustable “head bump” gain from 1dB to 8dB.
- Tape hiss gain +/-30dB from ca. -76dBFS (RMS).
- Tape hiss on/off switch.
- Complete I/O VU metering.
- …and tape saturation, of course.
SN03 ( 0.6 MB )
SN03_x64 ( 0.7 MB )