size 1.13 MB
Ringelay is a delay effect that appliesringmodulation to the repeats.
There’s also an LPF & reverb that affect the repeats only.
- L/R TIME: delaytime (1 sec maximum).
- L/R REPEATS: amount of repeats.
- L/R RING: crossfades the dry repeats with the ring modulator output.
- L/R FILTER: sets the cut-off frequency of the lowpass filter (applied to the repeats only).
- REVERB: amount of reverb on the repeats. (can be further adjusted with the SIZE, WIDTH & DAMP controls).
- CARRIER: carrier frequency (ring modulator).
- LFO: sweeps the carrier frequency around the setting of the carrier control (can be further adjusted with the RATE & DEPTH controls).
ringelay1.2 ( 1.13 MB )