size 2.62 MB
Rescue is an analog style modelled signal designer, introducing spatial imaging as well as sonic resolution improvements to program material. It features simple yet powerful solo signal alteration: transient shaping, imaging and depth balancing.
- Minimum latency processing.
- Low cpu usage.
- Stereo widening preserves mono compatibility.
- Inherent mid/side processing.
- Gain and limit operates on per channel base.
- Switchable signal colouration.
- Dynamic noise model.
- State of the art signal processing and modelling algorithms implemented.
- Plugin integration is done with Synthmaker software.
- Performance crucial parts are written in assembler.
- ‘ANALOG’ section is SSE optimized (the m/s section can’t).
RescueMK2_2.1 ( 2.62 MB )