size 2.24 MB
plastique is a 2 oscillator subtractive synth, using the 31 waveforms from the Casio HT-700 and some enhancements to the original.
It does lofi 80s sounds but also so much more, with a configurable filter (up to 16 poles), a pitch envelope for percussion, an arp, tempo sync delay & LFO, chorus and some lofi instability.
- 31 Waveforms from the Casio HT-700
- 2 Oscs with sync and octave / semitone detune
- Configurable Resonant Low Pass filter (2-16 poles with cut-off spread)
- Volume and Pitch envelopes
- Tempo sync LFO with 10 waveforms and note-on sync to modulate filter and pitch
- Tempo sync Arp with 6 modes and adjustable octave range, note length
- Tempo sync Delay
- Adjustable Chorus
- Lofi options include reduction in quality, distortion and pitch drift
- 64 presets from Tim Conrardy, Ouroboros & Sink
plastique ( 2.24 MB )