size 1.11 MB
Piglette is a fuzz-circuit unit.
It’s very nasty. Allthough it can sound sweet on some instruments, most of the time it’s just awfull. A lot of time was spend tweaking it to perfection & this is definately the best version. It’s just a matter of finding the right moment to use it…
Allthough this is a rather extreme effect, it can also be used as some sorth of enhancer or subtle booster. With the fuzz-knob fully down & the octavia off, the beef & bias controls can do some interesting tone-shaping…
- FUZZ: is fuzz…
- BEEF: increases the gain in a wide frequency-range.
- SCOPE: visualization of how the piglette (yellow) affects the input-signal (green).
- OCTAVIA: rectifies the signal, creating distorted upper-harmonics.
- PRE/POST: places the octavia effect before or after the fuzz-engine.
- The little white screw left to the on/off switch is a BIAS control. Lowering it will make the effect sound more thin.
pigglette ( 1.11 MB )