size 2 MB / 7 MB / 4 MB
OS-251 is a pure digital lo-fi synthesizer.
OS-251 is a “JUNO” style digital subtractive synthesizer with a simple yet powerful DSP algorithm. Unlike other plugins that use analogue simulation, OS-251 uses digital algorithms to give warm, lo-fi sounds.
The design of the oscillators and the selection of parameters were influenced by the JUNO-106, making it easier to express a thicker, chunkier sound.
The oscillator has alias noise (specific to digital signal processing) famous on classic samplers like E-mu SP-12 which adds lo-fi feeling to the sound. You can enjoy the powerful sound at modern sampling rates with your DAW.
- Up to 10 voices of polyphony.
- Oscillators (Sin, Square, Saw), with Shape parameter.
- Square sub oscillator.
- Noise oscillator.
- Biquad low-pass filter (LPF) with Frequency and Resonance parameters.
- Biquad high-pass filter (HPF) with Frequency parameter.
- Envelope generator which can control LPF and amplitude.
- Low-frequency oscillator (LFO) which can control LPF, amplitude, and Shape parameter.
- LFO sync.
- Flexible pitch controls (pitch bend width, octave, semitone, fine tuning).
- VST3 / AU.
OS-251-Windows ( 2 MB )
OS-251-macOS ( 7 MB )
OS-251-Linux ( 4 MB )