Nils Schneider – K1v
size 2 MB / 3 MB / 3 MB / 13 MB
K1v is a classic rompler that emulates the famous japanese classic Kawai K1 from 1988.
- Very accurate emulation of all parameters.
- Includes 768 presets with search capability, the original factory bank + all ROM cards.
- Full editing support.
- Can import SysEx presets & banks from the original device (.syx and .mid files supported).
- Can export SysEx presets & banks, giving the ability to use the plugin as an editor for the hardware.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- Resizeable User Interface.
- Full automation support.
- All 768 presets can be edited and are stored as part of a project.
Furthermore, the plugin features a fully fledged MIDI implementation:
- Understands SysEx messages like the original hardware which allows to update presets while running and even sends responses to the following SysEx requests: One block data request, All block data request & Device ID request.
- Program Changes are supported including Bank Select.
- Hold Pedal, Volume, Pan, Velocity, Aftertouch, Modulation Wheel & Pitch Bend.
- 8-bit synthesis engine.
- Four sources per voice
- 256 waveforms, 204 additive + 52 PCM, for each source separately.
- DADSR envelopes.
- 8 velocity curves.
- Coarse & Fine tune.
- AM (Ring Modulation) between Source 1&2 and 3&4.
- One LFO with Triangle, Square, Saw & Random shapes.
- Joystick for real-time control.
K1v_Win32 ( 2 MB )
K1v_x64 ( 3 MB )
NilsK1v-MacOS-AU ( 3 MB )
NilsK1v_linux ( 13 MB )