size 1.19 MB
Kitchen Sync is a tempo-sync complex LFO.
It modulates 4 functions: 4 state filter (LP, HP, BP, notch), flanger, volume, panning.
- Tempo-sync LFO with multiple waveforms modulated by second LFO and/or ADSR envelope
- ADSR envelope can be triggered by any midi note on message
- 4 effects can be modulated: filter cutoff, flanger, volume, pan
- LFO 1 phase, depth and offset can be different for each effect
- LFO 2 phase, strength and origin can be different fo each effect
- ADSR envelope is independant for each effect
- LFO depth can be randomised each cycle
- Full midi CC / midi learn
kitchen_sync_2 ( 1.19 MB )