size 0.82 MB
EVM Incubus is a 6 oscillators multiwave synthesizer.
Incubus produces a stunning example of a modern virtual synthesizer. Capable of a vast range of sounds and incorporating the EVM Multiwave module for wide stereo effects the Incubus will generate strings, pads, lead synths and fat 6 note unison bass synths with ease.
- 6 Oscillators Polyphonic + 6 Oscillator Unison mode.
- 3 Sub oscillators in split transposition mode. Mono or Poly.
- EVM Multiwave technology for a wide stereo spread.
- Waves: Sine, Pulse+Pulse width, Ramp, Triangle and Noise.
- Individual filter for each Osc with Phase variable contour frequency response.
- 4 Stage ADSR with Filter and Osc pitch response.
- Filter Keyboard tracking.
- Ultra fat 6 note Unison mode with individual Osc detuning.
- Built in Digital Delay line.
- Complex modulation with 2 LFO’s and multiple destinations.
- MIDI chanel 1-16 or All.
- Selectable pitch bend range for realtime pitch wheel control.
EVM-Incubus ( 0.82 MB )