size 2.87 MB / 4.66 MB
Hysteresis is a glitch delay plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Hysteresis features a delay effect with stutter, lowpass filter and modulation effects thrown into the feedback signal path. Easily infuse your projects with glitchy articulations and abstract textures. Process anything from drums and percussion to synth lines and sound effects. On top of being able to create incredibly wild signal mutations, Hysteresis can also be used to generate classic delay effects.!
- Feedback-based delay effect with tempo sync.
- Reversible stutter effect in the feedback path.
- Lowpass filter in the feedback path.
- Modulation with rate division/multiplication.
- Presets by Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, DAED & Apparition.
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit).
Hysteresis_win ( 2.87 MB )
Hysteresis_Mac ( 4.66 MB )