size 6.33 MB
HYDi can only be described as one thing – Quirky.
Based on a simple 3xOsc subtractive synth workflow, but with some twists. She has two voices – but is not duophonic, and should be played like a monosynth. She’s built on a Don Buchla inspired philosophy – ‘Uniqueness above all else’. Built with more heart than technology.
- Generator 1 & 2 : 19x Different waveshapes/processes.
- x-parameter: PW, Morph, Destable, etc. (when available).
- Generator 3 : Sub-divided into 3 Categories:
- Auxiliary : 11x extra waveshapes.
- Noize : 7x types.
- Sub-generator : 5x waveshapes.
- X-Mix Moulation, Ring Modulation, FSS (Frequency Shifted Sub-generator).
- Click Generator.
- 2x LFO: 9x shapes. AM & FM.
- 4x Envelopes: Different shapes, Reset to Zero option.
- DCF – 15 types:(zero-delay-feedback/TPT), Single and Dual types available, dual modes are independently modulateable.
- 4(x4) Sequencer.
- 3x Effects slots – 16x effects in total:
- MFX – Micro Effects:
- Compressor F1, Panda(auto-panner), FSU2, Gremlin(auto-formant), Three Band Resonator.
- DCE 1 & DCE 2:
- Alfa, Chorus, Dual BPM Delay, Dual Shifter, Digital Hell, Theta Flanger, Polar Phaser, SSB Frequency Shifter, Early Reflections Generator, Modulation Reverb, Zero Modulation Reverb, Transgate.
hydi_v1_3 ( 6.33 MB )