size 20.7 MB
GTO is a vintage peak compressor, designed like its muscle car name-sake for brute power, pure speed and to make a loud noise.
It has everything you’d expect in a thorough-bred compressor, but tuned for maximum control and ease of use, with its own unique vintage colouring on top. It has a super-fast attack and release and a wide range of threshold, ratio and output boost, so it can cover everything from subtle correction to death-by-compression, with everything in between. With an external sidechain, wet/dry mix for NY compression and a hard limiter too, you can really push this baby to get pumping bass and block-rockin’ beats. The metering covers input, output and gain reduction, showing real-time and peak levels.
- Vintage style peak compressor with external sidechain, parallel compression and comprehensive metering.
- Subtle colouring from a home-made blend of harmonics, saturation and noise.
- Wet/Dry mix control allows blending of dry uncompressed signal for NY style parallel compression.
- Choice of 2 attack/release curves.
- Stereo input detection can be linked or unlinked.
- Distortion reduction for very short release times.
- Internal or external sidechain routing.
- Additional ‘Internal sidechain only’ versions.
- Optional hard limiting on final output.
- Metering covers stereo input, output and gain reduction. All meters show actual and peak levels.
- Adjustable peak meter hold time.
- Non-linear knobs for precise control at small values.
- Presets covering all functions and different configurations.
GTO ( 20.7 MB )