size 3.68 MB
GSS-370 is an approximate emulation (sound-a-like) of theYamaha PSS-370‘s synthesizer.
Circuit-bending modifications have been added as well.
- PSS-370’s digital synthesizer controls (5 waveforms, octave of modulating oscillator, frequency modulation level, Attack, Decay, and level. Vibrato and sustain(release) switch included)
- Switch between standard and ‘circuit-bent’ controls.
- Decibel reading and peak indicator.
- Gain (boost).
- V-Mod (amount note velocity will affect vibrato depth).
- Filter with cutoff, resonance (both LFO controllable), fill, and dry knobs.
- LFO with frequency and depth controls.
- Send LFO to: Pitch, PWM (active when Wave=5/pulse), Pan, or Volume. On/off switch included.
- Mod wheel controls LFO frequency.
GSS-370 ( 3.68 MB )