size 3 MB / 4 MB / 8 MB
FB-7999 simulates the KORG DW-6000 and DW-8000 synthesizers from the 1980s.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Two digital oscillators with 16 + 16 different waveforms.
- Poly and Unison modes.
- Built-in pseudo-stereo delay.
- SysEx data communication, import and export.
- Extended polyphony (up to 64 voices).
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- Resizable user interface.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit).
fb7999 ( 3 MB )
fb799964 ( 4 MB )
fb7999_1_0_1_METAL_mac ( 8 MB )