size 6.51 MB
Frinika – Complete music workstation software.
Frinika is a free (licensed under GNU GPL)complete music workstation software containing sequencer, midi support, soft synthesizers, audio recorder, piano roll/tracker/notation editing and more. The goal of Frinika is to be a complete platform for making music with your computer, using the versatile Java platform to be able to run on several operating systems, and being open source to be able to embrace the best open source technology being available at any time.
– Legacy Frinika Synthrack GUI rewritten.
– Send tempo events to all midi device associated with midi lanes.
– Virtual keyboard octave selection moved to trackerpanel, as it only applies there
– Ctrl-S (save) now works from tracker panel
– Part drag and drop now working with tempochanges.
– Added all GM2 controllers to the pianoroll controller view.
– Tempo box now edits current tempo event.
– Solo/Mute logic now works for midi+audio.
– Piano roll. Drum note write mode. Press+drag creates new notes at quantization pionts.
– Sequencer now changes tempo whilst playing (changes to tempo box). But jumps!!!
– Gervill 0.9 (Software Synth supporting SF2 and much more)
– French locale.
– Allow users to use cubase style patch map for a device
– Allow start of part to be before zero.
– Many bug fixes
frinika-0.5.0-2008-03-03 ( 6.51 MB )