Elena Design – Synlay
size 4 MB
Synlay is a delay-based synthesizer capable of producing very diverse, original timbres and of high quality, from blown to orchestral sounds, from basses to plucked strings, from violins to brasses and synthetic sounds
- 3 parallel, independent Tuned-Delay modules with feedback damping; 16 notes polyphony.
- Autoscale-feedbacks-with-pitch option, for all notes to have the same release time.
- Stereo noise source and true stereo processing, for naturally wide stereo sounds (no need to use ambience effects).
- 100% click-free (no annoying tiny sawtooth-like pulses, unlike similar synthesizers) thanks to a special custom delay module coded by the author.
- Special resonant multimode filter (up to 8 stages) for the noise source, with VEL/AT/KS/KF control.
- Additional post-delays amplitude envelope.
- Option to apply Pitch Bend to the upper note only.
- Extensive Velocity and Aftertouch support.
- Advanced polyphonic Glide support.
Note : this is a donationware using a nagscreen.
SynlayVst2x64 ( 4 MB )