size 7.01 MB / 8.13 MB / 16.9 MB / 16.8 MB / 16.9 MB
Modeled after vintage analog phaser circuits, Blue Cat’s Phaser reproduces this old vintage phasing effect that you can find on so many recordings, but with the precision of modern digital processing techniques.
You can choose to apply up to 32 phasing stages, pushing the model to its limits, or create a subtle phasing effect with wet and feedback parameters set to a few percents.
You can also control the phase of the signal in the wet and feedback paths (these parameters can have negative values), which extends the possibilities of the model: the included factory presets will show you how many sounds you can get from this effect.
The MIDI control capabilities of this plug-in let you use it with any hardware or software MIDI controller, and the User Interface is totally customizable thanks to Blue Cat’s Skinning Language support.
- Multi-stage analog-style phaser effect.
- Up to 32 phasing stages.Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update)
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
BlueCatPhaserVSTSetup ( 7.01 MB )
BlueCatPhaserVST-x64Setup ( 8.13 MB )
BlueCatPhaserAU mac ( 16.9 MB )
BlueCatPhaserVST mac ( 16.8 MB )
BlueCatPhaserRTAS mac ( 16.9 MB )