size 50.4 MB / 53 MB / 22 MB / 43.8 MB
Blue Cat’s Free Amp is a freeguitar amp simulation plug-in offering three amp models created with the acclaimed Blue Cat’s Destructor amp simulation modeler.
Inspired by legendary guitar amplifiers from the real world, the included “classic clean”, “classic drive” and “modern drive” amp models cover a wide range of guitar amp tones, from clean vintage sounds from the early days of electric guitar to modern high gain metal tones.
Operating the plug-in is extremely simple: load it in your favorite host application, choose a preset or an amp model, and play! Like with a real guitar amp, you can tweak the frequency response with the included EQ and adjust the amount of drive – but watch out, it goes to 11!
- 3 amp models.
- No latency.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
BlueCatFreeAmpVSTSetup ( 50.4 MB )
BlueCatFreeAmpVST-x64Setup ( 53 MB )
BlueCatFreeAmpAU ( 22 MB )
BlueCatFreeAmpMacVST ( 43.8 MB )