size 1.83 MB
Aodix is described as “the ultimate bridge between tracking and sequencing”, featuring full support for ASIO and VST 2.0 allowing modular wiring of VST instances and pure real-time operation.
- 256 track multi-pattern sequencer.
- Virtually unlimited pattern length, intended for pattern call operation.
- 32-bit float sample precision.
- Up to 960 PPQN timestamp precision.
- Selectable timeline quantization.
- Step and step-free editing/recording.
- Pure real-time event recording including automation (VST and MIDI CC).
- Several real-time/offline editing modes (e.g. edit and play elsewhere).
- Powerful MIDI-masking.
- Full VST 2.0 support.
- Supports plug-ins that are known to work with only a few hosts.
- Modular VST routing through wires, multiple VST output support.
- Full VST parameter automation with automation matrix.
- ASIO output achieving low driver latencies (1ms).
- MIDI Out through a MIDI-out supplied wrapper.
- 32-bit float IEEE mono/multi-channel file rendering.
aodixsetupv4201( 1.83 MB )