size 2.50 MB
ANCESTOR is a paraphonic synth based on a 1970s organ.
More organ than synth because editing features are limited. But more than an organ because there are a few tricks to enhance the basic sounds.
- OSCILLATOR : based on a saw and a rectangle sub with adjustable pulse width.
- SINE: all oscillators become “sine”.
- RING: ring modulator per voices (main * sub).
- BRILL: aka Brilliance, need more explanation ?
- FILTER: classic 24 dB multimode filter.
- CHORUS: classic “mono to stereo” triple chorus.
- DELAY: a bit special: a ‘classic’ mode and a cascaded mode where 7 stages are added.
- SPACER: determines a time factor between each stage.
- ENV: provides main envelope Decay.
- DRIFT: analog drift, time and amount, good for chords, a bit of beat/oscillation(?)
- VIBRATOM: Why Vibratom and not vibrato ? Because the mode switch allows more shaping to tweak your sound.
- 4 modes : main VCO, sub, both, crossed.
- Main envelope tracking.
- DISTORTION: a bit special too, allow PD distortion style, fun and original.
- 64 voices of polyphony.
ANCESTOR ( 2.50 MB )