size 7.27 MB
Xenharmonic FMTS is a 4 Operator FM Synthesis VSTi with a specialized set of features for musicians interested in exploring the expressive possibilities of microtonal and xenharmonic music making.
- Internally loads and externally receives both MTS (MIDI Tuning Standard) Bulk Dump and Single Note Microtuning Files
- Operator ratios can easily be set to values that are coincident with the microtuning being used, thereby producing tuning related FM sidebands in the timbre of the instrument
- Isoharmonic spacing of the operator ratios
- Precise values may be set for microtonal pitch-bends
- Arbitrary microtonal period shifting makes it possible to pitch transpose in both octave and non-octave increments
- 4 Operator FM Synthesis with Ring-Modulation
- 57 Operator Algorithms
- 11 different Operator Waveforms
Phase & Pulse-Width Oscillator:
- 22 Waveforms
- Phase & Pulse-Width LFO Modulation
- Envelope Generators
- 6 independent Envelope Generators dedicated to modulating Operators A-D, Filters and VCA
- Velocity sensitive
- Keyboard tracking.
- 2 State Variable Filters with 12 and 24 dB response
- Cutoff frequencies modulated by Velocity, Envelope Generator, LFO and Keyboard Tracking
- Low Frequency Oscillators can be set to modulate the cutoff frequencies of the filters at audio rates, thereby producing sidebands in the signal.
- Saturator for subtle to extreme distortion
- 6 dB LPF Warm Filter
- 4-Voice Stereo Ensemble Detuner
Xenharmonic-FMTS-1.1 ( 7.27 MB )