size 1.24 MB / 1.28 MB / 1.67 MB / 1.65 MB
The blooo is a VST polyphonic based on the classic subtractive synthesis architecture.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
- Up to 32 voices polyphony including portamento.
- 2 band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation and hard sync.
- 4 oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, pulse, sawpulse, sine) with shape control.
- Additional white noise generator.
- 2 multi-mode four-pole filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, phaser) with resonance and panorama control.
- 3 envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes.
- 3 low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization.
blooo ( 1.24 MB )
blooo64 ( 1.28 MB )
blooo_macau ( 1.67 MB )
blooo_macvst ( 1.65 MB )