size 72.6 MB
Scylla is a multi-layered synthesizer capable of producingsynthesized audio combined with playback of custom samples and waveforms.
Scylla includes three different types of oscillators that can be modified to a wide variety of styles. Three built-in samplers can accommodate .wav audio samples of which can be modified through additional settings. Scylla also includes a powerful combination of LFO, ADSR and filter envelopes, Ring-Modulation, and Unison. What sets Scylla apart from other synthesizers is its unique Granular capabilities, both globally, and locally at the sample level.
The idea behind Scylla is to have an instrument capable of synthesizing audio through means of subtractive synthesis combined with sample-playback, ring-modulation, and granular synthesis. This allows for a wide variety of sonic possibilities ranging from lush pads to far-out soundscapes and effects. Scylla can be used for most any application and is only limited by the user’s imagination.
Three layers of programmable audio sources. Each layer consists of:
- Sample player capable of loading full-length samples and custom waveforms.
- Oscillator (Dual-OSC with cross-modulation, Morphing OSC, Spectral OSC).
Each sampler features:
- Playback: Oscillate, Play-Once, Loop-Release.
- Basic audio playback features (normalize, stereo to mono, zero-crossing).
- Customizable Loop points.
- Granular and Wavetable playback.
- Loads any WAV format sample from your own library.
- 96MB of sample content, including waveforms, samples and loops.
- 128 presets by brian botkiller.
- All audio sources have independent tune, volume, and pan.
- Ring-Modulation per layer.
- Variable stage Filter per Layer.
- Adjustable Amp and Filter Envelopes per layer (Envelope contours can be changed).
- Layer Assignable Granulator engine.
- 2 layer assignable LFO effects for modulating ring-mod, cutoff (filter), and phase of one LF.
- Adjustable Global Amp Envelope.
- Mix level of each audio source can be adjusted.
- Mix level of each layer can be adjusted.
- Master Volume.
- Each audio source, envelope, ring-mod and filter can be switched off to save CPU.
- Midi CC support.
Scylla ( 72.6 MB )