size 1.08 MB / 1.11 MB / 1.30 MB / 1.28 MB
The R47 emulates a famous «rodent» pedal.
It’s modeled against a schematic of the unit, and tuned against clips of the real unit. Keep in mind this is a digital emulation and some aspects of the original sound might not be there. If you like the plugin, you would like the original analog hardware even more.
- Input Level: Control the incoming (guitar) signal. Value of 1.0 = +0dB and 2.0 = +6dB
- Drive: Control the amount of dirt!
- Filter: A lowpass filter, max setting is full lowpass.
- Quality switch: ‘LO’ and ‘HI’ setting. HI setting removes additional aliasing.
- Stereo switch: Process two guitars at once. They must be hard-panned left/right to avoid bleed between channels!
Modeled/Programmed in C++ by onQel (John Adrian Johansen).
TSE_R47 ( 1.08 MB )
TSE_R47_x64 ( 1.11 MB )
TSE_R47_1.0_OSX_AU ( 1.30 MB )
TSE_R47_1.0_VST_OSX ( 1.28 MB )