size 5.55 MB
Emultuition is an FM (to Oscillators and Filters) and Subtractive Synthesizer for all styles of music.
It has useful parameters to mimic typical sounds and instruments and to create new sounds. Several parameters are modulated by the key velocities and key notes, which increases the naturalness and expressiveness of each created preset.
It operates in Windows XP and Windows 7. (Designed with 32 bits)
- 4 OSCILLATORS
- 4 selectable effects routing
- 3 ENVELOPE with its own delay
- ATTACK velocity-dependent
- ENVELOPE FADE key-dependent (to make transitions across the keyboard)
- DECAY and RELEASE key-dependent (for example, to emulate the behavior of natural plucked strings, which shortens the decay at the highest notes, and extend it on the lower notes)
- Adjustable Volume Accentuation from PITCH wheel and MODULATION wheel
Solcito_Emultuition_6.3_VSTi ( 5.55 MB )