size 0.29 MB
Chimecho is a spectral delay which splits the signal into 16 bands and applies a different delay to each individual band.
Start and finish sliders are used to select the first and last delay, with those delays between them are interpolated values using this start / finish values properties.
- Start/Finish Len – length of delays.
- Start/Finish feedback – feedback of delays.
- Start/Finish volume – volume of delays.
- Start/Finish LFO Speed – speed of delay LFO.
- Start/Finish LFO Width – width of delay LFO.
- Sliders – left button + move mouse, shift + left button – fine controls.
- Start/Finish Freq – Freqency of bands.
- Q – Bandwidth of bands.
- Dry – dry volume.
- Pan Width / Speed – pan LFO width and speed.
- Side Delay / Feedback – allows other bands to affect the current delay, the side delay value currents the band offset , so for side delay of +1 then band 1 has crossfeedback from band 2, band 2 from band 3 and so. Side Feedback controls the amount of this crossfeedback.
Chimecho ( 0.29 MB )