size 0.49 MB / 0.26 MB
2RuleFilter is a self-resonant moog type filter.
It allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interesting feature called “scrambler” that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation by LFO (tempo-sync), manually or envelope follower
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that divides one measure to different time interval and plays them randomly
- Mix balance in between dry (input signal) and wet (filtered and bit crushed)
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly.
- Filter Type Randomization (tempo synced).
- Scrambler Offset (tempo synced) By using this feature, one can shift the scrambled audio clips.
- Silence Insertion(Random) to Scrambler (tempo synced).
- Reverse Playing of scrambled audio clips.
- Creation of random parameter button.
- Settings can be saved automatically with the song.
- 16 Presets.
- ByPass button.
2RuleFilterCB ( 0.49 MB ) Win
2RuleFilter.vst ( 0.26 MB ) OSX